Luxe Motor VAREND WOONSCHIP
More than complete, well cared for and very spacious houseboat with all conveniences located on a berth with residential destination in the beautiful Medemblik (150 square meters for living, 40 square meters of storage and a private sun deck of 25 square meters)
Centrally located on the Kielkade enjoy the view of the Wester Island on the one hand and a wide view of open water on the other.
Double occupancy is possible. The original barge house has a private entrance and has a modern (practically unused) kitchen, living room, spacious box bed and toilet. In the extra box bed a shower can easily be installed so that the barge house can be completely autonomous.
Through the Zonnedek you enter the main house where a spacious living room (7.5 by 5.5) with open kitchen. (Including dishwasher, new combi oven, electric stove, air conditioner). A spacious master bedroom, bathroom with bath, shower, toilet double sink, extra toilet for guests, walk-in closet, and 2 additional bedrooms, currently 1 in use as an office. Under the living room is an easily accessible storage room of 40 square meters.
The current owner is economical with drinking water and has made provisions for flushing toilets using rainwater.
The berth is a rental mooring with residential destination in management at Stadshavens Medemblik. The rent is 200 Euro per month. In addition, of course, the fixed charges for water and electricity. The ship is fully certified and also suitable for longer journeys. (For the port of Medemblik applies a maximum allowed period of absence of 3 months)
For a houseboat is no real estate tax payable.
Steering wheel: Yes
- Hanging rudder
- Number of closets: 2
- Number of seats outside / cockpit: approx. 20
- Built: welded
- Protruded rudder
- Trade in possible
- Headroom: 2.00 / cabin: 220 cm/ wheelhouse: 200 cm
- Self-bailing cockpit
approx. 2.00 cm
2x Sanibroueur and 1 electric
Living arrangement aft: aft cabin with living space, original 1931 bed box, galley and toilet. Living arrangement fore: saloon, toilet, bathroom, galley and cabins. Rainwater is used to flush the toilet.
- Cooker hood
- Water cold
- Hot water
- Water boiler
1750 l/ 1750 l/ 750 l and 750 L
Approx. 7 knots
- Car crane: hydraulic
- Spare parts available
- 3-blade propeller
- Wind generator
Navigation and electronics
- Rate of turn indicator
- Cameras and mirrors
Rig and sails
In 1931 built luxury motor with the name Casa-Nova. The ship has been carrying general cargo from 1931 till 2005. In 2006 there is 20 meters in between removed. Since 2007 in possession of current owner.
- Mast is electrically lowered.
- Deck wash pump
- Mooring lines
- Paint system underwatership: 2 components, black 2017
- Thickness steel underwatership: ca. 6 mm
- Thickness steel hull: 8 mm
- Paint system superstructure: Epifanes, white and blue
- Thickness steel superstructure: 8 mm
- Ship blasted: 2017
- Steel connections: welded
- Surface report: 20-06-2017
- Anchor ball
- On-board lighting
- Burglar alarm
- Fog Horn
- Emergency firework
- Windshield wiper
- Ship horn
- With 2 spud poles fore and aft, easy to moor or anchor.
- Certificate: 20-06-2017
- User manual
- User instructions equipment
- Land registry number: 945B-LEID 1931
- Cadastre registration
- Country of origin: Netherlands
- Mooring transferable: in consultation
- Engine manual
- Original use: inland waterways
- Approved in 2017 according to the guidelines of the Cummunautiair Binnenvaart Certificaat for Binnenschepen (CBB)
- Crane is inspected and adjusted to 650 kg. Can handle up to 1150 kg.